Search This Blog

Monday, October 3, 2016

BINGO!!!

First catch this article appearing on Democracy Now.  http://www.democracynow.org/2006/4/6/fake_tv_news_widespread_and_undisclosed

Then you can go back over past blog articles I have on here over the last couple of years where I've said the following has been going on in connection with the sex trafficking movement itself.  Articles which I've said the following was going on which people have said "not possible".  Well consider them again in light of this new story breaking to light.

1.   I've said the site up at www.sexworkersanonymous.org has been set up to track the traffic coming to our website at www.sexworkersanonymous.com  When I refused warrants, subpena's and even offers to become a "paid informant" on those who reach out to our program for help offered by law enforcement - this site was set up.  Most people who are trying to find us, looking for information on us, go to that site trying to check it out.  There is no "privacy policy" on that site and I've had "white hat" hackers within our support circle report "cookies" have been attached to them when they've gone to check out the site.  Meaning us it's being used to gather information on who is reaching out to our program for help.  So please don't go that that site without using an anonymizer is you're someone in recovery or looking to leave the sex industry and wish to remain "anonymous".

2.   I've spoken before about someone who has appeared to be me, claiming to be me, quoted as me, making public appearances, hosting SWA meetings, setting up fake websites claiming to be ours, and even granting interviews.  I've identified who this person is pretending to be me and have her photograph.  I've shown pictures to people of myself and her and they've identified "her" as the person who introduced herself as "Jody Williams".

THIS is where the reputation for being "unpredictable" has been created partially with respect to me.  Of course I'm going to appear "unpredictable" when people are telling me stories of things like meeting me at conferences in Chicago where I supposedly "went ballistic" and attacked one woman verbally supposedly only I was never in Chicago that whole year nor at that conference.  When I showed the woman who told me I had "ripped her face off" at this conference the photo of me and the other woman - she identified this "other" person as being "Jody" and not me.  

I even had the producers of the Dr. Phil show reaching out to me in 2004 trying to arrange my flight to do the show when I hadn't even talked to them beforehand.  When I asked for the phone number of the person who they were speaking to - this phone number matched the woman in the picture's who has been also identified as Anne Bissell aka Juliette Chandler who on any given day she'll say that one is a "pen name" while on her LinkedIn profile she claims it's another person giving her a reference.

I've also been told by MANY people she contacts up anyone she's learned as making friends with me to "warn" them about how "unpredictable" I am.  How ironic since she's the one who appears to be being that reputation created just for me.  I even found a $300,000 grant issued to "Jody Williams" to have supposedly opened up a "drop in crisis center" in Pasadena - which turned out to be an empty hall.  I reported this to the authorities and everyone on her "Silver Braid" board was arrested for fraud BUT her.  Go figure for yourself why.

Why would I be being impersonated?  Well imagine if Bill Wilson were alive and certain powers wanted to have Prohibition brought back and he wouldn't go along with speaking out for this to be brought back into law, add up how many addicts and alcoholics are now offered "alternatives to incarceration" now in dollars as well as how much money one gets to put them into treatment and you  got yourself a motive as to why I'm being impersonated and marginalized in a movement I got off the ground.  Not an easy feat when Linda Lovelace had just failed completely at getting sex trafficking recognition during her 1980's book release of "Ordeal".  My movement however led not only to the Trafficking Act of 2000 being passed, but further we beat back the legal brothels on three separate campaigns - 1988, 1991 and the Mob Museum now sits where a lot of wealthy people and even Oscar Goodman "attorney to the Mob" had once campaigned to have a legal brothel there instead for years.   Now we have the Museum, and the Arts District there instead.  Since I've stayed off TV since my daughter's birth in 1991 - it's not that hard to fake me.

3.   The whole fund raiser of "Kamylla" done by the Cupcake Girls'. Maxine Doogan, and her crew of women, was based on her supposedly not being an American citizen who was arrested for prostitution to supposedly silence her about the show "8 Minutes" being faked by the producer's in Houston, Texas.

The money was to get her an attorney to fight the prostitution charge under the threat she'd be deported if she lost this case.  No show aired with her face, no contract was ever shown to prove she was hired to even do this show, Relativity Media refused to verify she was ever hired to film the show.

No reporter validated seeing her ID card, nor any contract between her and Relativity Media verifying she was the person paid to appear on the show.  She further claims to have been mistreated in Kathryn Griffin Townsend's program "Been There Done That" in 2014 in Houston, Texas.   The woman who originally contacted me as this woman claimed to be from Brazil with a Brazilian accent.
We got along fine and when I asked her why she was now online bashing the hell out of and lying about us on top of that she reported to me she wasn't online, she didn't have internet, and she'd signed a "model release" giving Maxine Doogan the authority to post as her online, along with a confidentiality agreement not to speak past that point in the public eye.  She also gave me her legal name when we spoke.

I became concerned her children were going to be taken what with all of the public postings her children didn't have food in the house, the apartment was flooded to water knee high, and her mother was working as a prostitute while their father wasn't employed either.  Children have been taken for less.  Especially when the parents aren't American citizens.

She was also being threatened supposedly with being deported if she lost the prostitution case, and she needed to not just have "any" job to obtain a work visa, but job has to be one where she's not replacing an American worker.  Further, the employer has to be willing to prove to the court she's not replacing an American worker, that her job is  offered because she has "unique" skills".  These were things we have helped our members with since we launched in 1987 so we're quite familiar with the system there in Houston.

Right now as we speak we're going on our third week of a national prison/jail protest.  Many who are involved in this report it's over the way illegal aliens are being kept without bail, not being processed, and used for free labor as we saw even exposed by Rep. Portman who uncovered teenagers being held without being processed for deportation and used for labor on an egg farm.  Let's not even go into what I'm hearing is happening on the sex trafficking front right out of the so called "safe house shelters" by the workers there.

The whole fund raiser with "Kamylla" completely masked there are large numbers of illegal aliens being held right now in Houston without bail, without a phone call, without an attorney appointed to them, without proper medical care as they have no insurance, they're not being processed back home, nor given bail, and many are being used either as forced labor for free or they're being used in pharmaceutical research experiments.  

It made it appear she could be out on bail after a prostitution charge which just isn't what's happening to illegal alien women and their families  down in that region.  It also made it appear their police force was doing individual stings rather than group arrests when their department doesn't have that kind of funding.  If you think the media isn't engaged in trying to cover up what's been going on at all of these riots that have been shutting down more than one prison over the last two years in the USA - then ask yourself why you're not hearing about the prison protests going on right now?

Which is what concerned us deeply.  For one thing, we confirmed with the jail that no, any non-American arrested for prostitution is NOT released on bail.  They're not released until they're found non-guilty and their visa's are properly processed, meaning she'll have to have this job requirement taken care of also to be released from jail.

I contacted the court and not only were there no cases for eviction nor prostitution under the legal name she gave us, but there was no one of any name having both an eviction and prostitution case at the same time as was being alleged.  I further spoke to the Houston police who faxed me over a complete list of everyone arrested for prostitution over the last two years.  They noted to us there were no individual arrests for prostitution as Kamylla alleged.

The reason was because the head of Vice reported they don't have the funds to do arrests other than group stints - that it would be too expensive to set up a single investigation and arrest of one woman as was being alleged in this fund raiser.  This Vice Detective further was quite offended saying they also do these stings in group's to further make sure no one claims any "misconduct" between the officers and the woman as why he confirmed the story of her being "set up and arrested for prostitution" was entirely fabricated.

Everyone confirmed Kathryn hadn't run her program during 2014.  Her Facebook page showed she'd been doing a voter registration drive for the mayor.  Also, Kamylla's accent went from Brazilian to Korean in a tape done with Maxine Doogan.  I further have a tape of my own I'm debating about uploading where I have multiple calls from this woman trying to find who the attorney's are who offer our members free help, where our meetings are located, where I live, and basically trying to scout out information on our members and program which are frankly none of their business.  If you'd like to hear this voice on tape for yourself - again it's on previous blog articles here.

I've been accused of "attacking sex workers" when I attack Maxine Doogan and her crew.  Far from the truth.  These women in my opinion are NOT championing the issues of sex workers in the USA as they're misleading the public.  If I'm wrong - then answer me this - why is Maxine and this crew silencing the fact ANYONE, male female or transgender, adult or juvenile, arrested for prostitution right now in the USA has the legal right to ask the court for an "alternative to incarceration" and receive it which will not only avoid jail for them, help set up the expungement of their records, but further help them keep their homes, custody of their children, their jobs if they have them, and professional licenses such as realtors or stock brokers which would be lost if they have such licensing before the arrest?

All without a fund raiser.  All without their name and photo being splashed about online.  All without having to have SWOP "champion" them.  All using laws grandfathered in by Alcoholics Anonymous so you don't even need to hire a private attorney.  That if you further need a job that will help you comply with Immigration requirements - we do this day in day out for free as we have for 30 years across the USA without again spreading the name and face of the sex worker all over the internet to achieve the fund raiser.  

Now WHO exactly wants to not offer that to sex workers and also not promote a hotline where they can call for help when they can't call the police and can speak to speak to another ex-sex worker where we can also get them into free drug treatment GEARED for our special needs, help them escape pimps when necessary, even if those pimps are like those Celeste Guap was dealing with, as we've been dealing with them back to Chris Butler, get help with Immigration, free legal help with things like evictions, restraining orders, child custody and divorce issues, along with job referrals in case they need work to comply with ICE or probation to also further avoid jail terms.

Now for YEARS until Robin died in 2012, SWOP recognized we offered sex workers valuable services and resources.  But she dies, anyone who knows our name is shut out and shunned, our name is white washed right out of blogs like it was removed from Tits N SAs, and anyone who even mentions they're thinking about calling our hotline for help is then THREATENED?  Tell me again who is being a "sex worker advocate" here please?  We're not out there threatening and intimidating sex workers into being afraid to call anyone.  We are however providing you with information you can ask yourself about and consider instead.  We're not the ones holding fund raisers, asking you for your IP address, banking information, blocking you from information on how you can avoid going to jail when popped, how to keep your kids and stay in this country, and then further inviting you to public events where you can be legally recorded though are we?

4.  If you compare the "faking" of Samoly Mam with that of Wilthema Ortiz Pettiegrew - you'll see it's almost an identical match.  Even down to where she spoke and awards received.  She wins an award for "top 100 most influential people" but for what's not listed anywhere online.   This woman claims to be a juvenile sex trafficking survivor, yet she asks for money to go to Notre Dame college despite the fact there are numerous scholarships for survivors available.  I even contacted her offering to send her a list of these scholarships, to which got no response.

Compare her testimony before Congress with that of what we're hearing out of others who were juvenile women of color being trafficked in California such as Celeste Guap and you'll hear very different stories.  Certainly NOTHING like Celeste has gone through was ever put before the Congress.  I took Wilthema's testimony to over 30 women, and MEN who were actually trafficked in the same time frame, in the same cities, as Wilthema claimed to have happened to her,  

I asked them to read the testimony and asked if this represented THEIR feelings and experiences rather than the well funded group who financed everything about Wilthema, including her "recommendation" to CNN as a "top influential person" by the Ricky Martin Foundation who acknowledged they'll "recommend" anyone for a $500,000 fee if asked.  The groups which were paying for everything to do about Wilthema, except of course paying for her college tuition to Notre Dame she reported wanting, included the McCain Foundation and the California Endowment.

Each one of these survivors I know to be survivors because I've seen their paperwork proving they were actually trafficked while juveniles during that same time period in those same cities as Wilthema was claiming to have been, then reported back that if they had a chance to testify in front of Congress about their experiences that no they would not have reported the same things she did.  They also each confirmed they would be speaking about, including at least touching upon, the issue of police involvement as we've seen with Celeste Guap.

Remember, this is a woman where one officer supposedly has killed himself over guilt to silence the truth and let her know he wanted certain things to be kept quiet before dying.  This is a woman who was told when and where to avoid being put into contact with anti-trafficking services by active duty officers on the trafficking, driven to the airport by a police officer, then put into a treatment program in Florida which had security guards for some reason, who then when Celeste supposedly popped off at her she was arrested which by the way in itself is highly unusual.

My ex-husband works as a drug counselor and I've worked around treatment for 30 years now and when clients assault guards during treatment they are RARELY arrested.  Certainly not given a $300,000 bail during which it's most likely she's certainly being intimidated into being silenced for the sake of protecting her family from Nicaragua.  I know that's exactly what was done to me to silence what I knew about Iran Contra during the 1980's.  All you see about me is at www.hightechmadam.com - so you're not hearing about what I knew either because I had the LAPD all over me trying to make sure I didn't talk to the press about the fact the warehouse wasn't a "brothel" but a safe house I'd put together because of Iran Contra.

No - each one of these survivors who had been trafficked as juveniles in Caifornia during the same time frame reported they'd be talking about at least TWO issues not addressed by Wilthema - which included the fact police are often involved in sex trafficking.  They're also often police raping women whether it's considered "statutory" or not.  I mean if you're from Nicaragua and you know this cop might haul off half of your family/friends to Immigration if you don't comply with his sexual advances, and that he can throw you in jail at whim and hold you for 71 hours without having to give you a phone call, nor even book you as I've had done to me many a time by LAPD, they can plant drugs on you as we've seen in the Rampart lawsuits, and they got "friends" like Joohon David Lee who works for Homeland Security and ICE - then you tell me you're going to say "no" to the guy or play along?

Which is all the more reason why I wouldn't even think of putting a uniformed guard anywhere near Celeste as she's getting clean - but then again WE weren't consulted about her placement.  This was something we can thank Nancy O'Malley for who seems to think she doesn't have to bother with things like consulting with us about appropriate treatment despite the fact it's well known our survivors are known to be violent with drug treatment staff if they're not treated in a certain manner.

This fact is why I was brought in to train all of the treatment staff in programs such as the Tarzana Treatment Center during the 1980's and 1990's after most of their staff was being beat up by prostitutes who were placed there was our outreach and alternative sentencing projects done during the late 1980's and early 1990's.  Of which this was the first time prostitutes were in treatment openly because they used to previously reject treatment for fear incriminating themselves before.

I've had a few people say "well you're attacking everyone on both sides".  No I'm not.  I'm attacking bullshit and calling out bullshit.  Lenin was the one who taught you "control opposition by being the opposition".  Monsanto has had memo's leaked out where they've been offering up to $500,000 for people to "infiltrate" their organization.  Anyone who remembers the Civil Rights Movement in the 1960's knows well how informants were used all of the time as spies upon them.  I know a "catfish" when I see one.

I also know when someone is pissing on my leg and telling me it's raining.  I learned a long time ago with pimps who were telling me they "loved me" with one hand in my pocket's, and if you look at what each and every person has in common that I have called out it's been they aren't what they're appearing to be.  I remember well how the Nazi's used Jews to lead other Jews into the showers so I don't follow "scape goats" - the goats used to get cows to follow them into the slaughter chutes.  '

I also know good and well I was working on decriminalization, and making great progress, clear back to 1987 and you won't convince me what Maxine is doing has anything to do with decriminalization when she's throwing "illegal prostitutes" under the bus repeatedly with her own words in her own memos and language when talking to politicians and the legislature trying to make legal distinctions between "sex workers" and "illegal prostitutes".

Distinctions we don't make now do we achieve decriminalization by not speaking out against "ending demand".  The BEST witness to call the police and report sex trafficking is the JOHN.  They not only see where it's at, but they're also free to call the police in a manner which victims can't do.  Further, they aren't going to come forward if they're protecting their right not to incriminate themselves.  They're also way more emotionally and financially stable to be able to fully testify against the traffickers in ways most victims aren't even possibly near of complaining around.  THEY'RE the ones in the best position to tell the police when someone is being trafficked vs. not trafficked, and in a way better position to also testify against the traffickers without the risk to life and family the victims are in.  So you want to help DECRIMINALIZE sex work - then you bring up how essential it is to fight sex trafficking by allowing the JOHN to be able to come forward.

Again, let's look at the Celeste Guap case.  I'd like to know how she's supposed to be able to report being trafficked with that many cops knowing where she, and her family, all live.  When she can be thrown in jail as she is now in Florida in a way a "john" couldn't.  You'll  NEVER get prostitution decriminalized by acting like trafficking doesn't exist, and claiming it's a free speech" issue" and suing the prosecutor's office.  All that does is generate publicity.  

Just like the publicity her and her group brought to "50 Shades of Grey", the "Girlfriend Experience" and "8 Minutes".  Ask yourself if you even would have HEARD of "8 Minutes" of not for their "protesting".  Which had NOTHING to do with them being taken off the air I need to add.  That happened 8 hours after I served the station and producers with a legal threat to file for an injunction if not taken off the air and not only was the show canceled, but the letter I had posted on their site was removed along with the whole site.  Shows are canceled daily which are not removed from the internet.  Maxine had been "protesting" the show for months - generating nothing but publicity and doing nothing to shut them down.

Maxine is getting publicity but not doing a A DAMN THING to get prostitution decriminalized.  If she wanted it decriminalized, then she would be in total support of the work we started building back in 1987 where we've pointed out the victims are children, brainwashed, threatened, coerced, and vulnerable.  They wouldn't be trafficked unless scared in the first place.  Therefore the ONLY person who can report it, step up to talk about it, then witness against it and shut it down are outraged clients who are shutting it down no different than if you were to buy a blood diamond and the buyers refuse to buy the blood diamonds.  But you're again not going to get "buyers" stepping up again if in fear of self incrimination because it's illegal to purchase sex.   Now how are you going to convince the public these men are the best weaspon's unless you've got victims AND "johns" stepping up to talk about this in the manner in which we've been doing   I don't see any of Maxine's "johns" stepping up talking about sex trafficking the way our group does - yet she's silencing us.

Again, I'm a sex worker and so are the members of our program and supporters.   How can she and her group call themselves "sex worker advocates" while attacking us?  WE didn't START  any of this.  You go back and look at date and time stamps and see who started all of this.  We've had a perfectly good relationship with SWOP and the other groups like Desiree Alliance up until 2013 when Robin died.  I supported Maxine, and even sent her work financial donations prior to 2013.  When Kamylla called our hotline we did nothing but offer to help her as she asked us to.  It was Maxine, Domina Elle, Meg Munoz, and that whole faction who started launching attacks against us like on www.sexworkersanonymous.org.

They were the ones sending in "spies" to try and infiltrate our program, get information on our members, threatening our hotline, threatening me with violence, throwing our members out of social media groups, threatening their own members if they continued to speak to us in any way, trying to find out where I lived, and launching the attacks - not us.  We're in a position now where we're trying to warn people about what happened - not an offensive.  We've been nothing but honest and not playing "catfish" games with anyone either as this side has.  I'm sorry but ANYONE can post up a profile claiming to be a "sex worker".

Especially after real sex workers like Mistress Bardot filed a complaint alleging Domina Elle was "copying her every move and behavior" studying her like a method actress studies a character she's adapting.  I've put my arrest record online so people know I"m real at www.hightechmadam.com and I don't know of anyone who gets a pimping charge overturned except someone like Alex who was an informant -  I'm sorry.  I've tracked money from Shawnee Hunt to Domina Elle and Maxine, and I've even found an IP address Domina Elle set up to "end demand".

I'm not even frankly sure I buy this person's story claiming Maxine "stole her computer" and I'm taking down the email we were sent after I post this blog for that reason.

This "Democracy Now" article just confirms that this type of thing is going on. And if you think they "only do that sort of thing on other countries" and not here in the USA - go check out some of Dr. Stephen Greer's tapes then on the "Disclosure Project".  https://www.google.com/#q=dr.+stephen+greer+sirius+eggs

Kay Hiramine was using this movement as his smoke screen already.  https://theintercept.com/2015/10/26/pentagon-missionary-spies-christian-ngo-front-for-north-korea-espionage/

I haven't changed my story in 30 years. I have been saying the same things back before sex trafficking got federal recognition.  I was saying this before the agenda to expand prostitution into the the USA and get it legalized WITHOUT a union and without laws in place allowing men like Joohon David Lee to be arrested in place nor do I think a woman can only prostitute if she's working in a brothel owned by men like Dennis Hof.  That's what "legalized" prostitution means - that a woman cant work independently like they shut down in Nevada.  In other words, unless the "house" get a piece of the action you get arrested.  Nope - not right.  Especially with no union representing the sex workers in existence yet.  You can't legally call a worker a "subcontractor" under 1099 and then determine they can only work at your location at your hours using their tools because under the law this makes them an employer!

If Samoly Mam can be a fake, Stella Marr, Rachel Moran and Chong Kim then GUESS WHAT?  So can women like Maxine Doogan and Domina Elle!!! 
Duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.