Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

THE IRONY OF CELESTE GUAP'S STORY

I was watching the documentary today about immigration into the USA today on KCET Link.  It started talking about Iran Contra - which as my followers know I witnessed was also involved in sex trafficking during the 1980's.  For those who don't know - a short version is the cocaine being brought into this country was sold to raise cash "off the books" to buy guns for the Contra's to fight the Sandinista's.  Now that I have known for 30 years.  What I did NOT know until tonight was that this was in Nicaragua!

Nor did I know that an international court found the USA guilty of these war crimes, and ordered the USA to allow the Nicaragua's to be able to immigrate into this country after the way we attacked their country illegally!

How ironic that years later we find that Celeste Guap has now been screwed by half of the police force, as well as trafficked by them.  Then instead of turning her over to www.sexworkersanonymous.com for help to exit and recover from this - Nancy O'Malley tells the press "she's personally handling" her case.  Suddenly we find the police "took" Celeste to a treatment program in Florida that has SECURITY GUARDS.

Security guards who supposedly Celeste attacked and now sits in a Florida jail on a $300,000 bail.  I told myself when I heard that "been there done that" as this is just what they've done to me in 1984 you can read about at www.hightechmadam.com when I was accused of "running a brothel" that was actually a safe house I'd put together for victims when they couldn't run to the police because no one was believing us about what was happening to us!

As soon as I heard that  - I knew not only will we probably get her silenced now because of her "trial", but when I saw she was from Nicaragua I thought "I bet they're seeing if they can deport her family" or at least threaten to for leverage against her.

Then I heard tonight that the Sandanista's in Iran Contra were the soldiers in Nicaragua?  OMG - you can't write the irony of this stuff!

Celeste - if you read this - call me collect please (818) 646-3296.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.