Search This Blog

Friday, September 9, 2016

PRESS RELEASE ABOUT CELESTE GUAP'S PHOTO

Jody Williams, Founder and Director
Sex Workers Anonymous - www.sexworkersanonymous.com
Sexual Exploitation Anonymous - www.sexualexploitationanonymous.com
www.hightechmadam.com
(702) 488-1127 Telephone/Cell

Re:         Celeste Guap

Hello:

Before any more damage is done, I’m trying to appeal to you to stop with the type of coverage you’re doing of Celeste Guap.  First of all, it’s already been documented she was servicing these officers sexually as a minor.  Meaning by law, she’s a VICTIM of statutory RAPE.  Now I ask you – would you be running the full legal name and an identifying photo of a cashier who was a victim of statutory rape in the manner in which is being done now with Celeste?

Because these acts involved a financial transaction, this means Celeste’s further a victim of commercial exploitation, and one who many would therefore call a “sex trafficking victim”.  Especially so since it’s also been documented an active duty officer of the law has been pressuring her to pimp her.  I want to point out we don’t know who is scared at the moment of what else she’s going to reveal to the press nor what they might do to silence her.  Remember, Charlie Sheen’s been reported as offering $25,000 to anyone who would “whack” someone he was trying to silence not that long ago.  A man who is a notorious “john” of prostitutes going back to when I was a madam and Heidi Fleiss was but still a “trainee” under Alex Adams, the Beverly Hills Madam. 

Further, I’ve been having victims come to me since 2006 of a multinational sex trafficking operation involving not only police officers, but further men who are part of the anti-trafficking task forces of who also have been documented as having relations with Celeste.  The people who are part of this multinational trafficking operation who most likely are connected to what’s happening to Celeste, have also been documented as threatening the lives of a judge, prosecutor, and arresting officer in the massage parlor arrests in Wichita, Kansas from Gary Zhang.  Yet I didn’t see Gary Zhang getting his face plastered all over the news the way Celeste is – and this pimp threatened officers of the court. 

Nor that of Joohon David Lee, who was a contributing factor as far as I can see with respect to Celeste’s very victimization because of him being a Homeland Security, ICE AND trafficking officer in southern California during the time period this was happening to Celeste.   A man who literally used tax payer’s dollars to physically fly out to victims of sex trafficking to the USA, then walk them right past airport security, while further prosecuting a completely innocent family and business owner in Las Vegas.  Now I ask you – could she have gone to his office for help?  Or maybe even another office?  http://www.gtinewsphoto.com/DirtyDistrictAttorneys.html

Coincidentally, the location of “Operation Dollhouse” whether two other officers of the law who were also on the trafficking task forces in San Mateo, California, were caught in an illegal brothel with 24 victims and bags of drugs.    Joohon David Lee by the way has only been charged with bribery, not sex trafficking, because it’s claimed there’s “no law on the books” to do so.  Of course ignoring that in order to even get an investigation into the man I had to file a complaint with the Office of Professional Responsibility because Internal Affairs kept ignoring us.  I don’t think it’s just a “coincidence” when we are once again seeing men who are also part of these anti-trafficking task forces who are involved in active prostitution of women being threatened by men in uniform. 

Nor when these same women who because of being active prostitutes who are being coerced by cops are stepping up to protect them through SWOP.  I’d like to remind you when Chuck Traynor was denying trafficking Linda Lovelace – it was Marilyn Chambers who was defending him.  A woman who it came out years later was being coerced by him as well. 

When I was drug into a garage in Las Vegas by two uniformed police officers and had my life threatened if our group, Sex Workers Anonymous, did not “back off” trying to help women leave this very operation (who at one time was connected also to Chris Butler and Kemp Shiffer, who were also connected to active prostitution and active duty officers) – witnessing my being handcuffed to a refrigerator and threatened this way were five women who were being prostituted by these same cops.  Women who had been transported there in police cars to witness what these men could “do” to them, witness running to our group for help was “pointless” by me now being “helpless”, and then who were transported back to the very brothel that was the subject of the “Operation Dollhouse” raid where two officers on the San Mateo sex trafficking task force were found there on the same day they were expecting a “drop”.  I mean how do you think I knew what was going on there?

Because of the growing number of juveniles being trafficked, we created Sexual Exploitation Anonymous.  The reason was because in SWA we’re used to dealing with adults where the statutes have run with respect to any victimization as a juvenile.  However, since the statutes have been lifted, some of which are running indefinitely, we’ve found men wanting to silence victims who could come back at them at any point in time as an adult have been directing their attacks against our organization itself.  Meaning  you have no idea the types of crimes done to Celeste as a juvenile for which someone might employ any type of method, including trying to silence her permanently, to protect themselves.  All while clearly having a lot of people helping them to silence this woman.  Don’t tell me it’s a coincidence that she’s now in custody where she can’t run her mouth off freely to the press like she was doing before she went to Florida.  She was SILENCED - pure and simple! 

It’s a tactic common to this type of situation that was done on me in my day, that I’ve seen on cases since such as Jeane Palfrey’s (who was permanently silenced), and is being done now with Celeste.  The fact Nancy O’Malley refused to involve our help (which is a red flag anyway), and instead sent her to Florida where we’re getting even MORE reports of officers involved in sex trafficking down there than here in California, and now she’s “magically” being accused of assaulting an officer with such a high bail she’s now under the complete control of the people who victimized her.

This is a woman who has been the victim of statutory rape, sex trafficking, who you can’t convince me “consented” to sex with multiple police officers who obviously all know each other, AND who were actively trying to keep her away from any help to leave prostitution by even telling her when to not be in some locations so she wouldn’t encounter help.  I’m sorry but just as a juvenile is not capable of “consenting” to sex – so to is there no such thing as “consent” when a woman, especially one identified as an “illegal prostitute” is asked for sex by a uniformed active duty officer.  One where she can’t even turn to the local trafficking task force for help to say “no” against this man and she therefore knows she has absolutely no choice.  Not when I can be out of prostitution for 30 years, and I can have two active duty cops threatening to “shoot me in the back” while claiming I was “resisting arrest”. 

Have we learned nothing from the RAMPART cases?
  There is an officer who killed himself here and men just don’t do that over simple guilt about having sex with a juvenile.  There is CLEARLY something way darker going on here. 

You blasting this photo of her all across the nation ENSURES she will not be able to leave prostitution.  I can assure you from having been in EXACTLY her shoes during my high profiled arrest where I was dubbed the “High Tech Madam”  no legitimate landlord will rent to you, nor will any company employ you.  I’ve asked by the way the very same companies who offer “scholarships” to “trafficking victims” if they would employ that same victim if she had this type of “notoriety” as Celeste’s having now, and they refused to even answer the question across the board.  So she might be able to go to school after this – but I know from our membership over the years the likelihood of her being offered a job are slim to none if you keep up blasting her photo all over the news in this manner.

When I was arrested in 1984, the police accused me of “running a brothel”.  I was then the focus of the same media Celeste is having now.  You can check my clips at www.hightechmadam.comThe TRUTH however, was the warehouse was the first safe house in this country for adult sex trafficking victimsThe woman I was charged with “pimping” was a woman who had come to me for sanctuary.  I was unable to speak to the press to give my side of the story, especially while my attorney was telling me to keep quiet.  I also had a high bail which my attorney said was done to try and “silence” me by putting me where I might have an “accident” in custody because of the secrets I held also being I’d witnessed what’s now known as Iran Contra.  So while the media was smearing me as a “madam” – the truth was not being told and my life was being ruined by this notoriety.  If you doubt what’s happening is identical to how it’s routinely “done” – you can read the attached I’ve sent to Nancy outlining how they’ve got this down to a “system”. 

You want to run photos of someone so bad?  Run photos of the cops accused of raping and trafficking her.

Jody Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.