Search This Blog

Thursday, August 25, 2016

THE NEW MAFIA IN AMERICA

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-trafficking-ring-20160823-snap-story.html

The "victims aren't cooperating" because they have a few people behind bars.  So what?  A few people who have unlimited resources and attorney's to intimidate prosecutors and all others in prosecuting this case.

They can "lose" witnesses right in the jail for one.  http://abc7.com/news/convicted-deputy-testifies-about-tanakas-tirade-against-fbi/1269065/  Remember Paul Tanaka shot a man down in front of other officers and then got put in charge of his own probe?

Remember they have people in the media claiming "these women aren't being trafficked"?   http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alison-bass/were-sex-workers-caught-u_b_9093678.html  Reports done by the way without once asking our take on the situation as the oldest and largest group of survivors in the country I should add.  

Savannah Sly WAS NOT ADVERTISING ON THAT SITE.  

Remember they had a guy walking victims right past LAX security?  http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/las-vegas/las-vegas-restaurateur-says-former-fed-manufactured-criminal-case-against-him  A man who could actually fake a whole criminal investigation against an innocent family.  I can only imagine what these people would do against a witness that would speak up.  

Remember they have cops on the so called "trafficking task forces"?  http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/prostitute-reveals-new-details-bay-area-police-sex-scandal-article-1.2694945

Remember this was going on clear back in 2006?  http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/SAN-MATEO-COUNTY-Two-lawmen-caught-in-raid-of-2563465.php

Remember one of the men behind them was a part of the Chinese government?  http://sinosphere.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/05/29/trial-of-chinese-hotelier-features-accusations-of-prostitution/?_r=0

Remember this goes all the way to NY and even Wichita, Kansas where they threatened to kill a judge and the arresting officer?  https://www.justice.gov/usao-ks/pr/three-charged-sex-trafficking-wichita-massage-parlors

OMG I'm reliving my own case when I had the prosecutor begging me to testify against my traffickers and I kept telling him I'd never make it to a courtroom.  Oh yeah they changed my name to Rene Le Blanc and promised "they'd protect me" but I knew I'd never make it out of the courtroom.  See they forgot to change my mother's name whose case was joined to mine.  So where "Rosemary Williams" was going to court - so too was I.  You can see what I mean at the news clips at www.hightechmadam.com

I "refused to cooperate" to save my ass!  I knew good and well our system wasn't set up to go after and shut down the whole operation and if I "talked" I'd just be dead before my feet could hit the pavement to get out of that jail or courtroom.   Look what a great job they did for Margo Compton - http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/When-Jailbirds-Sing-It-was-the-pure-savagery-of-3018647.php

Five people in jail does not shut down the operation itself behind these people which is the ONLY way they're going to be safe.

Not when this goes all the way up to Homeland Security and the FBI it doesn't.  https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-employee-pleads-guilty-to-acting-as-agent-of-china/2016/08/01/fbb2da66-57fd-11e6-9aee-8075993d73a2_story.html

THIS IS EXACTLY THE SAME PROBLEM WE HAD WITH THE MAFIA BACK IN THE 1970'S.  People were denying the mafia existed.  So they'd get some of the lower people on drug charges, traffic tickets, burglary charges, domestic violence, assault, etc.  But the RING ITSELF was being left to operate.  Thus people kept their mouths shut and even denied the "Cosa Nostra" existed.  

This is why until Joe Valachi came forward and not only confirmed the mafia was real, but explained how they operated, we didn't create the "racketeering" laws designed to bring down the whole operation.  People also don't realize until Rudolph Guiliani stepped up to create a special task force along with the Knapp Commission which also created Internal Affairs (Serpico), then the mafia was continuing to operate as a machine even if a few got thrown into jail here and there.

Meaning the victims in this case knows the "machine" behind what trafficked and used them is still operating.  The day before this arrest went down - I had Domina Elle hit my Linkedin profile, and someone connected to Maxine Doogan trying to threaten me to take down this blog.  I'm not sure what connection these two have with this - whether they're on the "good" or "bad" side here - but I find the timing quite interesting as being the day before these arrests go down.

But this person was claiming that Maxine Doogan was going around claiming to help prostitutes, only to steal their evidence and threatening them into silence so I'm opting for her being a trojan horse for the "bad" side of this equation.  She was convicted of pimping in 2008.

Anyone who comes after me and threatens me IS NOT on the side of the victims trying to break free of trafficking that's for damn sure.  Where's her phone call offering to help these victims?  Oh that's right she was busy trying to get language taken off the ballot to cut funding to these victims a few years ago  or did anyone miss that part of her history?  https://sfgov.org/elections/sites/default/files/ftp/meetingarchive/ftp/uploadedfiles/elections/Meeting_Information/BSC/Sex%20worker-background__.pdf

If you want to stop sex trafficking in this country - then we've got to stop thinking this is about some street pimp or a hooker on a corner.  This is a very sophisticated operation at work here.  It took a team of people to shut down the mafia and that's what it's going to take now.  These people were operating when I was a victim and the system itself is alive and well today - just rotating people through it like a churn.

This isn't about "prostitution" anymore.  There was once a time when a man could live on a farm and support his family by hunting in the woods and having some chickens running around.  Those days are gone.  Replaced by a "farming industry".  My second marriage was to a man raised by a farmer who held on to his family farm while the banks executed their take-over of "family farms" in the 1990's.   His father even spoke to me about how exactly the banks took over those farms and then changed the whole way food is made and marketed in this country before his death.

Which is one reason why all the bells and whistles have been going off in my mind as I've been watching the "take over of the sex industry" in the almost same identical manner.  If you want to know more about what I mean by this - catch this documentary "Hot Toxic Seat".  It shows IDENTICALLY how they're doing this to the world's "oldest profession" (many people say farming actually is the oldest however).  http://www.hbo.com/documentaries/toxic-hot-seat




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.