Search This Blog

Monday, July 11, 2016

JOYCE MEYER AND CHRISTINE CAINE

I've followed Joyce Meyer since I got clean in 1985.  I've been a "partner" of hers for probably 10 years now and tithe to her ministry each month.  I do this because she was the FIRST and ONLY ministry which opened spoke about a house she put together where the women she helped were PROSTITUTES.  That's what she called them clear back in bot 2004 - "prostitutes" NOT "trafficking victims".

Back in Biblical times, there were "slaves".  Mary Magdalene was a PROSTITUTE.  She DID NOT have a pimp when Jesus saved her.  He found her whoring and then told her "go and sin no more".  He did not put her into a "safe house" where he then had her making jewelry she sold to raise money for Jesus.  No.  He told her to "go and sin no more" and she then started STUDYING under Jesus.

Joyce has always been very open about these women in her house being "prostitutes".  So for this reason I've financially supported her ministry also with my tithe.  But today was the first time I've heard her use ONLY the word "trafficking victim" while NOT saying the word "prostitute" once.

I was upset and went to write Joyce a personal letter.  In the process of finding her email address, I went to find one on Christine also.   In the process of doing this - I found this site about Christine and her husband - https://churchwatchcentral.com/2016/05/22/christine-caines-dodgy-a21-leadership/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.