TRUMBO AND SCREEN WRITER CENSORSHIP

Some of you may have heard the story of how when the Spaniards' came to Mexico, the Aztecs had never seen a ship before.  Because of how the mind works, the villagers weren't registering the ship approaching the coast.  However, the "shaman" or medicine man of the village was.  For two weeks he was sounding the alarm a ship was coming - only no one else was registering this until the ship landed and the men came onto land.

I grew up being told "white slavery" didn't exist.  I also know that there was a blacklist on certain screen writers back when I was young in the 60's because of the fear of "communism".  I've seen movies like "Trumbo" and heard about this, but what does this really mean?

I realized the world was not believing some of the things I was speaking about that I was witnessing while I was in the sex industry back in the late 1970's early 80's, nor were they believing other people speaking about the same things - I had to ask myself "why?"  Why wasn't the general American public believing us about these things?  I certainly wasn't alone witnessing these things either.

I feel Bruce Lee was example was trying to get the message out about American women being sold, and the fact there were no laws on the books yet in this country, in the 1973 "Enter The Dragon".  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PGjCWpbt4U  However, I've seen this film 1000 times on TV growing up and I've never seen the opening clip here where the CIA man is speaking about needing Bruce Lee's help to shut down this human trafficking operation.  The only way to see this clip is to order the disk in fact.  I have not found it streaming anywhere online.

Before Bruce Lee, was the film Elvis made "Harum Scarum" renamed "Harum Holiday" from 1965.  If you go onto youtube, you'll find one musical number after the other such as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itOrMnXp-38  I have seen this movie one time on late night TV.  In this film, it explained why the Taliban was formed, why they didn't want Western money or influences in their country, and also the female woman he was "saving" in this film was asking to be saved from sexual slavery, i.e., sex trafficking.  Seeing an American celebrity she felt he could get her out of there safely was in the plot of the film.  Now I never thought of Bruce Lee or Elvis as being someone trying to alert us through their films about human trafficking - but if you watch this film all the way through you'll see what I'm talking about.  What I find interesting however is the fact I can only find musical numbers on youtube for this film.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHICAGO POLICE TRAFFICKING 14 YEAR OLDS

SESTA/FOSTA OPPOSITION