Search This Blog

Friday, January 1, 2016

OPEN LETTER TO BENJAMIN NOLOT

Dear Mr. Nolot:

My understanding of "abolition" also includes legalized prostitution. Especially when 16 year olds are being licensed to work in these brothels in Nevada.  Even more upsetting than that fact alone, being that 16 is too young to drink, vote, smoke, or even drive a car alone, is that once you arrive for your first 48 hours on site at the brothel if you try to leave you will be arrested under the smoke screen that it's about the HIV test.

These girls didn't drive themselves there, and there's no way out anyway even if they did walk out despite the threat of arrest.  There are no buses, no cabs, not even a business or home to walk to in order to call someone for help.  These brothels are hours and miles from anywhere and hours from even being able to call for a cab or limo from another town.

As you may have seen in the news - the main cab/limo company in Nevada was arrested for racketeering and trafficking recently.  This had gone on for years.  The reason was because I had deals with the cab drivers to go in and pick up these girls as a "donation".  Once the brothel owners realized this - they bought the company.  I then had a man move into their county and he started a "gypsy" cab company.

The brothel owners came in and ran him out of town.  I had volunteer drivers who would go and get them - they were all threatened off.  The RV that I used to go and pick them up had a bomb put in it.  I was just lucky it broke down before it blew up the mechanic told me.  My outreach vehicle was destroyed.  This is the same place that almost killed Lamar Odom I'd like to add.  He didn't complain about the drugs or the $75,000 missing from his pocket because Nye County police was threatening to arrest him for drug possession.  

He's still not walking down in Cedars Sinai by the way.  I spent a year being evicted and fired just to fight back the brothels from expanding into California in 1988 and won.  I also fought back the brothels from being where the Mob Museum now stands - and won.  I fought back Dennis from advertising in Oakland and won and from expanding to Arizona and won also.  I have chased out every brothel owner now but Lance Gilman and Dennis Hof - and I chased Dennis Hof's so called "reality show" off HBO.

Now after all of that - the brothels are up to a very dark sinister plan that I know I won't be able to beat alone and I won't be able to beat unless I can get them shut down and shut down now soon before they can get a chance to take their plan to the next level.  While I have no chance of fighting this plan alone - you're having your summit in Missouri.  In MIssouri is not anywhere near the registered voters who live in Nye and Storey County.  They're the ones who hold the power right now over the fate of these brothels.

If your summit was to be held there - or if you even were to have a speaker on this subject - you could wipe out their plans.  I have written and written and written and written your organizers about this fact and hear nothing.  I have heard Annie Lobert speak - yet she lifts not one finger to fight these brothels.  Not one.  I'm the one who has had them show up at my home with four large men and a truck telling me I'm going to be "shown to the state line" the day before there was testimony to be heard on the child trafficking law - not Annie.  I was the one who was jailed the day there was testimony on AB67 - not Annie.

I was the one who found out about the back door hearing on expanding the brothels to where the Mob Museum now sits - and brought in a woman to testify to the legislature about what really goes on in those brothels that so broke their heart they turned down the brothels and so angered their lobbyist he quit after 20 years of serving them!  Not Annie.   It was your church who backed Kevin Brown who was a total and complete fraud with "8 MInutes" also.  I've been here 30 years and I'm still here winning - so I ask you please explain to me why you call yourselves "abolitionists" with a meeting in Missouri?

Jody Williams
www.sexworkersanonymous.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.