YOU'RE NOT PARANOID WHEN THEY REALLY ARE OUT TO GET YOU

I've been saying that I'm being told by mainstream reporters they're being told if they even print our name they'll be fired.  Looks like I'm not alone and this is happening - http://urbanintellectuals.com/2015/10/11/247-news-coverage-of-riots-from-ferguson-to-baltimore-but-silence-on-black-unity-at-mmm-surprised-2222/  We have lost the "news" with mainstream media.  They are not "propaganda" and a tool to brainwash.

This is why I've been saying these people have been using the media to create an image in the public's mind that sex trafficking is about the African American community.  They also want to create images of them being rioters and violent - rather than showing a peaceful MMM.   I remember watching Ferguson "live".  I saw the pastors calming everyone.  Then the lights went off, the media came in, and the next thing I'm hearing is someone got shot and rioting broke out.  Only I saw the cameras go off right before it popped off.  This is why Noam Chomsky calls his ideas "manufacturing consent".  We ARE being manipulated and deceived by major media.  

The Urban Intellectuals says groups like CNN, Fox, etc. were not covering the MMM.  It appears they were in some fashion, but it also appears to bash the event in some manner.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHICAGO POLICE TRAFFICKING 14 YEAR OLDS

SESTA/FOSTA OPPOSITION