LETTER TO NEVADA LAW ENFORCEMENT ABOUT SNOOP DOG

Jody Williams
www.sexworkersanonymous.com
Email – sexworkrecovery@yahoo.com
(702) 468-4529

October 22, 2015


Clark County District Attorney's Office
Clark County Metro – Chief of Police
Nevada Attorney General's Office
Via Email and Fax

Re: Snoop Dogg's 2003 Playboy Tour

Dear Sirs:

My name is Jody Williams. I'm the founder and director of the modern day sex trafficking movement itself and Sex Workers Anonymous. In 2003, I received a phone call from a Nevada senator. This man informed me he had received a call from one of his constituents asking for help to help their daughter. The daughter had been “turned out” during Snoop's Playboy tour across the country. After being “processed” by Snoop – she was then turned over to a local Las Vegas pimp who had a long criminal, and violent, history. I was told she was reported to be pregnant, as well as being held hostage by threats by the pimp against the lives of her family.

I asked the obvious question “why call me about this?” I was told that Nevada did not want to move against the pimp by arresting him, because it would then open up a whole “can of worms” because of how Snoop could then cry “defamation” against such a horrible accusation as to being involved in sex trafficking. Mind you – he had not been saying anything about this before in the media. I asked for money and/or resources to accomplish this “rescue” and was told “no – because we can't risk any money going out proving we had knowledge of this case”.

I asked why this woman couldn't just be removed and put into the sex trafficking shelter for Nevada – but was reminded there was none at this time. The only services were for those in “witness protection” meaning again to help her she'd have to testify against her trafficker which was what they were trying to avoid so as not to have a “media circus” like we're seeing with the Bill Cosby case.

So I basically got a phone call from the state of Nevada and then was left to our own devices. I was told the police would arrange to pick him up on an “unrelated warrant” during which time I could go into the home and extract this woman safely while he was locked up. I contacted the family to arrange her getting home and did find her chained to a toilet in an empty apartment without even any furniture in it. She told me he had “sold the furniture for drugs”. This woman is fine now and I even received a photo of her baby girl born a few months later safe and sound.

I had been working with a producer at MTV at this same time who was offering to do a show on us for their “True Life” series. They were further going to be making public service announcements for us was what they said. After getting this woman out of that situation, and upon hearing this was something that Snoop was doing on his tour in each stop on the way – I felt something needed to be done. I therefore wanted to contact the people who were sponsoring and organizing his tour to let them know about what happened so hopefully they could help me put a “plug” in the whole thing.

I told this producer what was going on and asked her if she could help me figure out who was producing the show, as well as who might be Snoop's “people” so that I could approach them about shutting this thing down. I further said if she was going to start filming us for this “reality show” that maybe they ought to get a camera out to film what we were doing in this case. They said they wanted to film how we helped our members – and well this was one of those ways.

MTV then fired the producer I was working with. No one knew who her replacement was when I called back – and no one at MTV seemed to even know who I was after her termination. I further found it very interesting that this year all the trafficking work at MTV was switched over to launch in Sweden instead of the USA. All my calls to their people now working on trafficking are not returned.

I then tried to work with our SWA members in each city that Snoop subsequently traveled to on the rest of that tour to see what else we could do in order to warn women about what was happening on. If we couldn't get MTV to help us warn them – we figured maybe we could go about this directly. Because of this – we were able to extract more women who had been “turned out” by Snoop and then cast off to local pimps in a system that mirrored “old time religious revivals”. This is where the big preacher would sweep into town, get everyone all excited, and then turn them over to the local existing churches. I looked up who Snoop's representation was at William Morris and tried to speak to them about what was going on. I got no response other than “if you get a court order – let me know”.

Snoop has a lot of fans as you might imagine. He also has a record of a murder charge he beat in the past. He's a known drug user and the “johns” he used were NFL players. Meaning big, rich, famous men who have a horrible history with respect to their treatment of women lately. Snoop's other fans and supporters include men involved in the criminal world with histories that are quite dangerous in some cases. Meaning that the women we helped to get out of this situation were, and are, terrified that if their identities come out in the media they'll be ripped apart by his fans, as well as possibly NFL players who might want to keep their involvement out of the media eye. These women have been so traumatized by what happened – not a one of them can hold down a job right now. One is so anxiety ridden she literally can't leave her house without a companion with her.

There was nothing I could do about any of this until Snoop himself confessed in the attached Rolling Stone interview. http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/snoop-lion-opens-up-about-his-pimp-past-20130508 To try and bring attention to the damage to his victims who didn't have the same view of what happened as Snoop – I tried to organize a protest at the opening of “Turbo” in 2013. A movie where he was playing a "child friendly pimp" of a cartoon snail pimp (that alone I found offensive - making a pimp "child friendly").  The MINUTE I launched the news of this protest – I found myself being stalked, bullied, and smeared by a woman who was spending LITERALLY eight hours a day six days a week on just this mission. This woman went about to get me excluded from every group online about sex trafficking.

Once she got me excluded from the trafficking groups – she set about to find people to turn against me personally using her checkbook. She would literally tell people she would cut them a check for their group IF and UPON this person blocking me from their social media. After she got one man in NY so wound up at me that he started issuing death threats at us – this is when people started pulling away from her finally. Once the show “Turbo” was out of theaters – she pretty much disappeared.

I again tried to reach out to Snoop Dogg's “people” upon the Rolling Stone interview about what his plans were about apologizing to these women, and doing something about undoing the damage done to them. I couldn't get anyone to speak to me about this issue at all. I again let the whole thing kind of “go” until I saw that after no one came after him about this tour – he then started the “Snoop Youth Football League”.

Not only putting him in touch with young male athletes – but also now auditioning young females as cheerleaders. Then came the investment in the medical marijuana delivery service. I ask you – with what we're seeing going on with the Bill Cosby case – if a young girl were to be trafficked in connection with this football league in the same manner as he did while on the Playboy Tour who would file a case against him? In Nevada, Mally Mall has had his house raided – but no arrests. I have tried reaching out to the football team organizers about what steps are they taking to make sure these young cheerleaders are safe from the teen pimps being attracted now onto the football fields that security is telling me is all over the games – and I get no response back.

So I set up the site at www.boycottsnoop.com Instead of anyone from his people contacting me about trying to apologize to these women, or rectify anything – I suddenly found myself being targeted, and attacked, and smeared, in an almost identical manner as before but this time by the Cupcake Girls. In doing some homework on them as to where this hostility was coming from – I learn their lobbyist is connected to Live Nation. Live Nation produces Snoop Dogg's concerts. I find the timing of the whole thing just a little too “coincidental”.

In this work I've done since 1987 - I've only found myself subject to this type of "stalk and smear" campaigns twice and each time has been in connection and/or retaliation to my speaking up about Snoop.  Personally I find it a "veiled threat" being lobbied at the victims about what would happen to them if they were to decide to take on the media, and the fans, to prosecute him personally.   Just as I found this "confession" in Rolling Stone a taunt (look at me - I can tell the world what I did and STILL no one will do anything or care).   https://www.leg.state.nv.us/AppCF/Lobbyist/reports/LobbyistDetail.cfm?lobbyist=111&Session=78

I have looked up the Nevada statutes. Specifically that on “pandering” at NRS 201.300. This statute says that the “consent of the victim” doesn't alter this is a crime. Snoop claims all of these women “consented”. I ask you to imagine being a lone 110 pound female put into an RV with Snoop Dogg, along with NFL players who are big, rich, famous, and also stoned – and then after closing and locking the door asking them to perform a sexual service for money – and then I ask you how comfortable would you feel saying “no”? If she did – could they perceive this “no” considering how “high” everyone was at the time? Was any of it recorded? Was anyone's ID checked to verify their age? The women I spoke to said their ID was not checked for their age.

The statute also speaks about “where prostitution is illegal”. Where he did this, in Las Vegas, prostitution was, and is, illegal. Snoop also says he “gave the money back” as a defense. I ask you if someone robs a bank and then “gives the money back” does that mean they're not guilty of robbing a bank? I personally find it a bit objectionable that all these women victimized by Bill Cosby are getting major press right now while Bill denies what he did categorically – yet Snoop has confessed to all in Rolling Stone and NO ONE IS DOING ANYTHING ABOUT THIS.  On top of showing not one shred of remorse or even any idea how these women were harmed and then found they couldn't prosecute their predator because of basically who his "friends" were - this man is now being put out in situations around young teenage girls while also promoting his new "delivery service".  I have yet by the way to see Snoop holding up a medical marijuana card either.  Meaning is he on the field HIGH?  

I'd like either Snoop to be charged for pandering under this statute – or I'd like an explanation from someone as to why he's not being charged for something. Those women were put onto an RV, asked to engage in an illegal act, and taken across state lines. I ask you again – what records were kept to verify each of them was over legal age of consent? In Nevada legal age is 15 years old – but in California it's 18 years old. Were any 16 year olds from Nevada taken into California? Why is there no investigation being done about this? If “consent” isn't a defense – that means you don't need a witness to prosecute him to file pandering charges right? Please advise.


Jody Williams

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHICAGO POLICE TRAFFICKING 14 YEAR OLDS

SESTA/FOSTA OPPOSITION