AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL PETITION

I saw a petition today signed by a lot of non-survivors of trafficking again trying to speak for us without including us.  I then noticed the petition was created by CATW.  So I went to their site to see the false claim they were the "first to fight international sex trafficking".

What a bunch of hooey!  Below is a letter I wrote to them about this.  Their site claims they were founded in 1988 by the way - yet I started our work in 1987.  I didn't see or hear them around that's for sure.  Considering I was appearing on 20/20, Nightline, Geraldo, Donahue, etc. - you'd think they would have heard of me and come to say something to me during this time.  Yet none of the victims we were talking to knew anything about them either .  https://www.change.org/organizations/coalition_against_trafficking_in_women_international_catw


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHICAGO POLICE TRAFFICKING 14 YEAR OLDS

SESTA/FOSTA OPPOSITION